Yes, you can transfer money to another member!
To do so, follow these steps:
Transferring Money Via Online Banking
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click “Transfers” on the side bar navigation menu.
- Click “Transfer to Other Member”.
- You can then transfer by using the other member’s last name and account number, or by using a nickname the receiving member provided to you.
- Once you have completed all of the fields, click “submit transfer”.
Transferring Money Via Mobile Banking
- Log in to the Peach State Mobile Banking app.
- Click the hamburger icon to access the side bar navigation menu.
- Click “Transfer to another member”.
- Select if you are transferring the funds by account number or by nickname provided to you by the member you are sending money to.
- Complete all fields.
- Click “Make transfer”.