Business Savings Account Benefits
By opening a Business Savings Account at Peach State, you and your business will become a member-owner of the credit union. You'll also be a part of something bigger...a smart place to bank!
- Accessible 24/7 online and mobile account access.
- Earn Dividends Earn dividends monthly on the average daily balance.2
- Low Minimums Low $5 minimum balance requirement.1
- No Monthly Fees We don't charge monthly savings account fees.
1 Must be an existing member, eligible to become a member through our Field of Membership, or business must join as a Select Employee Group (SEG). An initial deposit of $5 is required to maintain your stake in the credit union, and there is a one-time membership fee ($5) and USA Patriot Act recovery fee ($5). All members must maintain a $5 balance in their Savings account to remain a member-owner and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
2 You must maintain a minimum $100 balance in order to earn dividends.
SAVE WITH CONFIDENCE
The Best Business Bank Account For Saving
When you save your hard-earned money in a Peach State Business Savings Account, your business becomes a member-owner of the credit union. Choosing to bank with Peach State is a smart choice for you and your business!
- Bank with a financial institution that gives back to the community through the Peach State FCU C.A.R.E.S. Foundation.
- All of your savings at the credit union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration for up to $250,000, so rest assured that your money is safe. Your accounts are also insured up to an additional $750,000 with coverage by Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI), a licensed insurance company, for combined coverage of up to $1,000,000.
- Receive quarterly statements and enjoy 24/7 online access to your account details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What documentation is required to open a business account?
Do you offer Merchant Services for Peach State business members?