How Much House Can I Afford?
Whether you're a first time home buyer or seasoned homeowner, we offer a complete suite of home loan products to help you finance your home. Our home loan specialists will work to get you the best mortgage rates and terms available.1
- Fixed Rate Our fixed rate mortgages are perfect for your primary residence or any other property you'd like to purchase.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) You might want to consider one of our ARM solutions for your next property investment.
- First-Time Buyer? Our team loves to work with first-time homebuyers. We'll walk you through every step.
- Construction Loans Construction loans are also available. Let our team help you build the home of your dreams!
1 Loan applications are processed by Member First Mortgage (NMLS ID# 149532) and are subject to credit approval based on each individual’s credit history and underwriting factors. ARM rates are subject to change after closing. Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Use this mortgage calculator to see how much house you can really afford. Try a few different rates and terms to see what works for your budget and then email the results to yourself.
Your actual term and payment will be provided upon acceptance of a Peach State FCU loan. This calculator is for informational purposes only and its use does not guarantee an extension of credit.
Low Mortgage Rates
Use the rate table below to see what your rate could be at a term that works for you! When you're ready, start your application.
Our Team Can Help
Peach State's team of mortgage experts are here to guide you through the application, solidify your financing plan, and make sure you find the best solution for your budget!
*APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral. Additional fees and closing costs may apply. Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges. All loans are subject to approval. Other restrictions may apply. Must be an existing member or eligible to become a member through our Field of Membership.
Conventional rates and APR apply to Owner-Occupied property and require a 740+ credit score with a maximum loan to value of 80%. The maximum loan amount is $647,200. Rates and APR may be higher for a cash out refinance. Payments are based on a $250,000 loan amount with a 30 and/or 15 year amortization and do not include taxes or insurance. ARM rates apply to Owner-Occupied property with a maximum loan to value of 80%.
ARM rates adjust every 5, 7 or 10 years through loan maturity based on the Index. The Index is the weekly average yield on the United States Treasury securities adjusted to a constant maturity of one year, as made available by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The new rate will be calculated by adding a margin of 2.75% to the Current Index. The maximum the rate can increase each 5, 7, or 10 year adjustment is 2% with a maximum lifetime rate of 6.95%. The maximum loan amount is $647,200. Payments are based on a $250,000 loan amount with a 30 year amortization and do not include taxes and insurance.
Mortgage loan principal and interest payment example excluding taxes and insurance: 360 payments of $6.57 per $1,000 borrowed based upon a 6.875% APR. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Housing Opportunity Act. NMLS #483559
HERE TO HELP
Our Mortgage Team is Here for You
For many people, owning a home is a dream come true, but the process can be overwhelming...Peach State can help you make your dream a reality with ease!
- Apply online or call our Mortgage Services Department at 770.580.6098.1
- If you've already started your application or need to check the status of an existing application log in here.
- Need to pay for your appraisal? Make a payment here.
- We can also help you refinance your existing mortgage.
For additional questions about our mortgage products, please contact our Mortgage Services Department at 770.580.6098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Peach State We're Proud to Serve You
Let us welcome you home with a VA Loan through Peach State. If you're a veteran of the Armed Forces, National Guard or spouse of a veteran, you may qualify for a VA Loan.1
- These home loans, backed by the VA, offer exclusive benefits to veterans and their families.
- Even with a lower credit score, we may still be able to give you a loan.
- If you qualify, you may have no down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required.
- You'll also enjoy 90% LTV cash-out refinancing options, giving you access to all of your home's equity.
3 Free Templates!
Stay in control of your finances! These budgeting templates make it easy to stay on top of your monthly spending and create good habits.
- Fillable online
- Calculates in real-time
- Easy to use and understand